[MacDV] Re: Audio in port - mic input incompatibility??

Preston Boardrider at aaaHawk.com
Tue Aug 16 23:16:27 PDT 2005

First I need to apologize for not having my facts straight. The cost
was $79 shipped, not $70.

There are some customer pictures that you can link too from this
Amazon page that show the mic size compared to a can of Coke. (it is
larger than I first thought it was).

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AP1RE8/macintoucwebsite/ref%3Dnosim/102-6765118-9067305

and here are some other links. My suggestion would be to buy from
someone reputable that won't charge you sales tax (sorry IRS man)

http://www.andysmusiconline.com/Samson_C01U_p/samson_c01u.htm
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/C01usb/
http://www.bswusa.com/proditem.asp?item=C01U
http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-SAM-C01USB.html
http://www.washingtonmusic.com/dept.asp?d=microphones
http://www.musiciansbuy.com/Samson_CO1U_Microphone_C01U.html

*Disclamer* -  I have not purchased anything from the above vendors,
nor do I have first hand knowledge of this mic.  Use of your credit
card with the above links constitutes your accepting full
responsibility for your own actions.

best
-Preston