[MacDV] Re: FCP HD & ITunes

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Aug 16 23:21:08 PDT 2005

Maybe a mismatch between the iTunes codec/sample rate and your FcP presets?

What presets are you using for audio in FCP? Standard DV? If so, then the
audio sample rate would be 48khz and the codec would be .aif.
If you are using iTunes, what do you have your import codec set for? AAC?
Sample Rate: Auto?

Or, is it just the computer pausing while it imports?

And, how can you drag and drop from iTunes into FCP? I can do it from the
desktop, but not into the Browser.

 regards,

 sb