[MacDV] Firewire External Hard Drive Issue

animal animal at cuug.ab.ca
Wed Aug 17 01:57:43 PDT 2005

To save someone else the hassle:

We bought a Macally Firewire 800/USB2 External Enclosure 3.5" HDD

Though it now works with a Western Digital 250GB, we were unable to get
the Macally PHR 100 ACB to power up either of the Seagate 250GB drives
we purchased.  The Seagates work in another brand of enclosure but not
in the Macally.  We prefer the Seagates as they have a 5 year warranty.

Lynn

The Upcoming Action Thriller "Search Dog's Raven" (SearchDogsRaven.com)
Tells the Eerie Story of a Wilderness Search Dog Team known as 'Lost
Raven'.

...Any search can turn deadly, as a young woman and her wilderness
search dog are lured down a dangerous trail...