[MacDV] Re: Audio in port - mic input incompatibility??

Preston Boardrider at aaaHawk.com
Fri Aug 19 00:38:56 PDT 2005

Lanny,
I will let you know for sure when my friends mic comes in and I can
play with it. I assume the software is a driver, but it also has it's
own popup window with a volume control so it may have some extra
stuff as well, I dunno.

I'm guessing that it may work with the keyboard, but as a general
rule, if you want to be SURE that  USB is going to work, plug it
direct to the CPU's USB port. But I'll let you know how it works.

-Preston