[MacDV] modifying a Video TS Folder

Tommy Mandel tmandel at rcn.com
Sun Dec 11 12:49:31 PST 2005

Cinematize is a very useful program for that: I used it to recapture a
video stream from a DVD that I had authored in iDVD v.1, without
recompressing or decoding the stream, so that it had the same visual
quality, which I couldn't manage to recreate from the QuickTime files
(actually, I think I'd nuked the QT after making the 1st video,
thinking it wasn't THE original source file.)
Cinematize is about $79 or $89, and well worth it. I heard about it
here, from one of the wonderful info sources who come online.