[MacDV] Quicktime Pro license

bu wood animal at cuug.ab.ca
Sat Dec 17 06:22:20 PST 2005

Just wanted to verify:
I must have Quicktime Pro to export Quicktime movies from FCP 4.5 HD?

As my Quicktime Pro license (that came with FCP 4.5)  no longer works on
the new G5 with Tiger, I guess that means I have to pay for a new license.

Thanks for any responses.

Lynn

The Upcoming Action Thriller "Search Dog's Raven"  Tells the Eerie Story
of a Wilderness Search Dog Team known as 'Lost Raven'.

...Any search can turn deadly, as a young woman and her famous
wilderness search dog are lured down a dangerous trail...

Happy Christmas Story: www.searchdogsraven.com/SDR07c.html