[MacDV] tapes

Dreric1kansas at aol.com Dreric1kansas at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 17:12:12 PST 2005

I have had no problem with my dvs , a panasonic 901 and a canon. I use mostly
maxell which I can get cheaper in packs at Costco.

However it has been recommended in my stormchasing and astronomy listserves
that I read that people show forward and rewind the tapes as that gets the
tapes ready. I have not had trouble with tapes eventhough I have not done this
though. But it is not a bad idea.

Dr. Eric Flescher, (dreric1kansas at aol.com), editor MacsU.N.I.T.E. (Subscribe
send email to : macsunite-subscribe at egroups.com) , MacCompanion
Reviewer/writer (http://www.maccompanion.com/); moderator macintoshvideo at yahoogroups.com- to
subscribe macintoshvideo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com; editor TechU.N.I.T.E.
(Subscribe send email to PC version TechU.N.I.T.E.- Technology Users Network for
Integrating Technology into Education- to subscribe send email to
techunite-subscribe at egroups.com: techunite-subscribe at egroups.com)

Dr. Eric Flescher ( kcstarguy at aol.com),
Olathe, KS. USA: Aegean Sea eclipse Land Cruise 2006-be there for my #8: 7
total solar eclipses and counting:
webmaster Eric's Black Sun Eclipse website - <
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/eclipse.htm.
>webmaster,   Satori Astronomy website <
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/satoriastronomy/satoriastronomy.htm> -editor- Black Sun eclipse newsletter
(eclipse/astronomy news) to subscribe send email to
blacksuneclipse-subscribe at yahoogroups.com