[MacDV] question

Donna B. blktauna at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 1 09:39:00 PST 2005

I just finished authoring a dvd in DVDSP3.

It works fine in the internal tester and with apple's dvd player. However under VLC when I play the Video_TS folder, it's works perfectly but there's no sound.

The sound files are aiff but it also did this with .wav sound files.

I haven't tested it on a set top player yet, but it seemed odd.
Any suggestions?

Donna

Good...Bad....I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash
People must learn to stop being insects. - Thor

"Sure he looks good handcuffed with his pants down around his ankles... who wouldn't?"

Keeper of the Ti Lung Shrine - http://ti-lung.com
The 5 Deadly Venoms Page - http://www.shawstudios.com/venoms.html
Stephen Chow Sing Chi - http://chow-sing-chi.com
blktauna at shawstudios.com