[MacDV] Dual layer DVD purchase help

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Wed Feb 2 20:22:20 PST 2005

For iDVD you should limit your project to under 60 minutes for best
quality results.  DVD SP will increase this a bit since you can choose
variable bit rate so the program can choose higher compression in some
areas and higher bit rates in scenes containing a lot of motion.

Why do you make such long movies?   I would limit movies to a
watch-able 15 minutes or so.

Gerhard