[MacDV] List volume? [NOISE]

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Wed Feb 9 15:04:04 PST 2005

Heh . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

<sudden look of surprise and realisation>

Oh.... that was aimed at me. I'll try to be less boring in the future. ;-}

Repentantly,

Cojcolds

ps. anyone have any suggestions on the questions I've posted to the list?

pps. Gerhard, you don't have a relative by the name of Keith do you?

Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk at mac.com>

At least that was interesting, off topic discussions about the fact
that there is no discussion must be the definition of boring.

Gerhard