[MacDV] Keeping .mac?

Gerhard gerhardk at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 10:08:40 PST 2005

There are other reasons that I find useful as well.  My address book is
available at any computer anywhere, no matter if it is a Mac or not,
the same is true for your Safari bookmarks and they are always up to
date with no intervention on my part.  My Powerbook and the iMac my
wife uses always have the address book in sync no matter who makes an
addition/edit to their address book and all this works seamlessly in
the background.

Gerhard