[MacDV] Losing audio sync

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 13 10:13:34 PST 2005

I recently built a movie about 6 minutes long in iMovie 4 made up of a bunch
of pre-existing .dv files, with some title transitions in-between. It plays
fine till it hits a section following two iMovie-built title scenes in a
row, back to back. The video following that loses audio sync (with the audio
falling behind the video by a noticeable amount). Yet when I play the files
individually in the timeline, the sync is fine. Could the loss of sync have
something to do with two title scenes back to back? Or the amount of time
I'm using to fade them in and out? Any other possibilities?

TIA
Brian