[MacDV]HDV 16:9 vs 4:3

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 13 11:55:13 PST 2005

I was under the impression that iDVD 5 and DVDSP 3 can both make High
Definition DVDs from the appropriate HDV edited source material in 780p
if not 1080i. I do not think the quote you site is correct. I also
think Toast 6 can burn HDV creations and play them in 780p if not
1080i. But I may be wrong. This view is based on assumptions not hard
fact.

We are certainly in a confusing time of transition with some of the
parts not adding up to a sum of the parts.