[MacDV] Slide show

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Mon Feb 14 17:08:31 PST 2005

BTW Dorothy,

Do you have Photoshop? If you do there is a great feature under the
File/Automate menus called "Web Photo Gallery". It helps you to easily
build a scrollable photo gallery of any folder of images you throw at it.
You can choose from a few different page layouts and what size your final
images will be at.

Once the process has completed you'll have a folder containing all of the
thumbnails, full size images (that you specified the size for) and the
relevant html documents to make it all happen. Then just upload this to
your website and load the main html page (I think it produces an
index.html file) from your web directory.

I used it under PS7 to create a quick family album on the web and it
worked a treat.

Cheers,

Cojcolds

Dorothy Hennings <hennings at verizon.net>

I just looked at the slide show. Of course, with my dial up connection
it took forever. A question.
Can you  in easy-step manner give us directions on  how to make such a
slide show? Also, does one need a web site to send it out as you did?
Thanks, George