[MacDV] Re: Quicktime .mov files - cannot transfer to

KathyMac! MacsAndMusic at MusiciansForProgress.org
Tue Feb 15 20:08:08 PST 2005

Thanks for your suggestion. But I have about 50 of these .mov files to
deal with so splitting and rejoining them just to move them from one
drive to another isn't feasible.

Kathy