[MacDV] Re: fcp audio

sb videovideo at mac.com
Thu Feb 17 12:07:45 PST 2005

Do you mean to say "I CAN capture both audio and video fine..."

You can change the prefs to make the audio playout during capture, but it's
not a good idea.

You are forcing the computer to resample from 44.1 to 48khz on the fly while
capturing.

Just monitor the audio coming in from the playback deck (camera?)

During the actual capture the vu meters do not move.

 regards,

 sb