[MacDV] Losing audio sync in iMovie/iDVD

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 17 13:08:39 PST 2005

No, that can't be it. The original video clips were professionally produced
using very high end equipment, and they were transferred to .dv files for me
by a professional dub house. I called the dub house and they said no, 12 and
16 bit don't apply here, and that wouldn't be the issue. Any other ideas?

Brian