[MacDV] any way to batch encode AVI files?

Kim kphillips3 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 15:54:18 PST 2005

Is Quick Batch just an AppleScript application? Try opening it up in
ScriptEditor and running the debugger. This might give you an idea of
what Apple changed in AppleScript. From there check one of the
AppleScript forums and ask how to fix it. AppleScript is pretty easy to
figure out. I don't have panther so I can't help you with the debugging.
Eric