[MacDV] Converting sound files to Mp3

Kim kphillips3 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 21 08:51:05 PST 2005

I would be glad to but their installer gets rid of the .dmg file before
you can save it and I don't have anything to compress the folder for
you, to os 9.1mb. Try this link I just used it about three times and it
worked fine.
http://internap.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/audacity/audacity-
macosx-1.2.3.dmg
  Sorry I can't be of more help.