[MacDV] Re: Importing video, editing, then making DVD

Timothy J. Luoma lists at tntluoma.com
Tue Feb 22 13:57:39 PST 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:51:30 -0500, Gordon Alley <gordon.alley at gmail.com>
wrote:

> You would edit the video in iMovie. That's its primary purpose.

Ah, OK, well I will try that then.

I made a DVD-R with iMovie/iDVD that was not able to be played in the DVD
player in my wife's car (we have a 2.5 year old) but the one that I made
with Toast *is*.

It may be that I can do something else with iDVD that I didn't do before.
Will look more carefully this time (iLife '05 arrived today and is freshly
installed + Software Updates.)

I have a followup question (actually 2) but I'll ask them in a new message.

Thanks!

TjL