[MacDV] Re: Scanning slides

Kathi Carey kathicarey at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 23 12:43:31 PST 2005

BobLL,

I scan slides on my Epson Perfection 1640SU with a slide attachment.  It
does quite well, altho it's not a professional scanner.  If you scan into
Photoshop you can make any adjustments you need before importing into FCE
(altho I use FCP).  I'm not sure the 1640SU is still available, but you
could check and see which Epson scanner is the current incarnation of that
particular model.  I think the scanner was less than $200 and the slide
attachment was less than $50.

kathi