[MacDV] Toast/copying DVD-R

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Tue Jan 4 18:49:15 PST 2005

Just click on the copy tab and insert the disk you want to copy, you
will need enough space on your hard drive to copy this info temporarily
to it.  Toast will then prompt you to insert a blank disk and then wait
for the message that will ask if it should mount or eject the disk and
you are done.

Gerhard