[MacDV] Toast/copying DVD-R

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Wed Jan 5 05:01:32 PST 2005

Make sure that you select the tab COPY, the one with the image of two
disks and an arrow pointing from one to the other.  The main window
will no longer show the contents of the disk rather you will see "Copy
from" and if it shows the drive that contains the disk you want to copy
you can press the record button.

Gerhard

P.S. If you press the record button when the Data Tab is selected you
will receive that message since your son's DVD is closed so there is no
room available for recording.