[MacDV] Tivo + TRV-19?

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Thu Jan 6 15:16:44 PST 2005

Hi Max

Stuff around this topic has been gone over in a few forums that I
subscribe to. and although this article is about HDTV right into the
Mac,
the important thing is the FCC mandate requiring cable providers to
offer firewire to customers effective 4/1/03.
So if you are in the States (I'm not) then your in luck, just contact
your cable operator and they are required by law to give you a box with
Firewire out! (Cool Huh)
If not then there has still been good ideas fronted here.

Alex

So check out this url:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?
s=&threadid=386740&perpage=20