[MacDV] Toast/copying DVD-R

Karl Seilo ksay11081 at mac.com
Fri Jan 7 07:50:36 PST 2005

I'm using half of my main internal drive which I've partioned as my
boot drive.  The drive has a capacity of 45.67 G and I'm only using
15.03 G which leaves me 31.54 G to spare.  I edit my video material
onto a second 100 G internal drive and also use an external 160 G
Maxtor HD for video editing.  Should the 2nd drive and the external HD
need the defrag process?