[MacDV] monitors

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Tue Jan 11 22:07:21 PST 2005

I have two 20-inch cinema displays connected to a G4 tower (the older
one and the current one). I had to replace a 22-inch Mitsubishi monitor
that suddenly went black. The LCDs are so much brighter and crisper
that it didn't upset me at all to replace that giant monitor with a
small, thin LCD -- the best display I've ever seen. I work primarily
with photos.

Shirley