[MacDV] Tuesday, January 18th Meeting of the BOSFCPUG

Daniel Berube dan at noisybrain.com
Mon Jan 17 10:07:29 PST 2005

Digital Storytellers,

This is a friendly reminder that our next regular
meeting of the Boston Final Cut Pro User Group -
BOSFCPUG takes place TOMORROW night on Tuesday,
January 18th, from 6:30pm to 9:30pm, at the Billy
Bordy Theater at Emerson College. Please join us!

The url to register to attend is:
<http://seminars.apple.com/goToEvent.html?id=31845>
Or, bring your business card and register at the door!

HDV SUPPORT RECAP, MULTICAM EDITING OPTIONS
Joining us will be FCP Gurus Philip Hodgetts and Steve
Martin, who will recap HDV Support and other Apple
news from last week's MWSF '05. Philip and Steve will
show two new MULTICAM EDITING options for Final Cut
Pro HD, important Media Management Techniques and the
very cool Replace Edit Command to rough out a dialogue
scene. Plus, we'll take all of your Final Cut and
Apple Pro-App questions and answer them! See firsthand
the powerful features in Final Cut Pro HD while
networking with Boston’s filmmaking and motion design
community.

Where: Billy Bordy Theater at Emerson College, 216
Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116
When:  Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Times: Doors Open at 6pm; 6:30pm-9:30pm
Directions: <http://www.bosfcpug.org/directions.html>

Complete info including agenda available at:
<http://www.bosfcpug.org>

See you there!

##
Dan
----
Daniel Berube
Apple Certified Trainer
Founder, Boston Final Cut Pro User Group - BOSFCPUG
Producer/Editor
noisybrain. Productions, LLC
282 Moody Street, Suite 211
Waltham, MA 02453