[MacDV] DVD Malfunction

darrell takecare at telus.net
Sun Jan 30 10:40:30 PST 2005

I'm having a recurring malfunction with my DVD burning and I wonder if
anyone
has run across this situation. I'll burn a Disc in DVD Studio Pro 1.5
and run through
the disc to test all the buttons on my Stand-alone DVD player. It works
fine at first but then
buttons skip back to the default ( first ) button on my menu instead of
redirecting to their proper file.

This problem has occurred using the DVD player on my G4 as well making
me wonder if this isn't
a software problem with Studio Pro 1.5.

A disk that won't navigate properly on stand-alone decks ( I've tried
others ) will sometimes
work fine in the computer.

I have tried many different brands of recommended discs and I keep
running into this problem.

Any ideas good people ?

Thanks