[MacDV] A Simple 115 Minute Presentation

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Jul 4 21:44:19 PDT 2005

On Jul 5, 2005, at 12:25 AM, Patty Winter wrote:

>> From: James Asherman <jimash at optonline.net>
>>
>> On Jul 4, 2005, at 11:53 PM, Patty Winter wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah, not so easy with the 90-minute limit in iDVD!
>>
>> Easy with iDVD 5.
>
> The latest version no longer has that 90-minute limit?

It seems so .

>> You will never figure this stuff out if you don't try some stuff,
>> maybe
>> read the help files or something.
>
> Why are you being so rude to this guy?

I didn't like his tone. Some don't like mine. Sometimes I apologize or
thank those who answer
MY dumb questions.
  I even corrected some of my dumb answers and answered this dude's
questions.
  YOU for instance do not need simple video out to play a DVmovie from
iMovie out to a DVD recorder.
Now someone tell ME why you would need this if you have iMovie and you
are using DV.

Maybe he *has* read the help
> files but missed some stuff.

Missed everything.

That 90-minute limit has confused a lot
> of people. I'm glad it's gone away, if indeed it has with iDVD 5.

It wasn't confusing just frustrating.