[MacDV] A Simple 115 Minute Presentation

Patty Winter patty1 at sonic.net
Mon Jul 4 21:58:59 PDT 2005

   >From: James Asherman <jimash at optonline.net>
   >>>
   >>> On Jul 4, 2005, at 11:53 PM, Patty Winter wrote:
   >>
   >> Why are you being so rude to this guy?
   >
   >I didn't like his tone.

His tone to me sounded confused and desperate, not belligerent.

   >  YOU for instance do not need simple video out to play a DVmovie from
   >iMovie out to a DVD recorder.
   >
   >Now someone tell ME why you would need this if you have iMovie and you
   >are using DV.

I don't know; ask the people who recommended it to me. I would guess,
from your mention of the "Share" command, that it's because my version
of iMovie doesn't have that and thus I need to save to a full-length
QuickTime file before I can send the file to an external DVD recorder.

Patty