[MacDV] A Simple 115 Minute Presentation [NOISE]

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Tue Jul 5 17:19:09 PDT 2005

Mate, are you trying to give up cigarettes or something?

Your unnecessary hostility may not only end up giving you ulcers one day
but will add an unfriendly flavour to this list which will only result in
good people leaving - well, if they can!

Take a chill pill and perhaps be less sensitive and more helpful to
other's lack of knowledge.

Cojcolds

ps. then again, if you're just having a lark, I'll be happy to respond to
you in-kind.

James Asherman <jimash at optonline.net>

-------------------------
It wasn't confusing just frustrating.
-------------------------
...then how did you even get to square one with iDVD? No doubt you didn't.

Hence the whining.
...why on earth couldn't you just play it out from iMovie ?
What is the big deal here ?
There's your plain as water DVD. Embarrassingly simple.
...can't you just render out two separate movies from iMovie?
Of Course you could.
I cannot help it. they are a bunch of fools.