[MacDV] Learning Final Cut Pro

Norm Lamoureux normdlamoureux at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 12:28:17 PDT 2005

Hi all,
            A couple of months ago I had talked about
doing video for  a High School graduation. The video
part went well. Our team used 3 camera's and we also
tapped into the video system set up at the college
where the ceremony was held, for a total of six
camera's. That's the good part. Now for editing.
iMovie is not strong enough for this kind of project,
so I invested in Final Cut Pro 4. I am looking for
someone in the RI, MA area who would be interested in
giving me a crash course on Final Cut. I am willing to
compensate for a good one time crash course. Anyone
who has experience in Final Cut please let me know as
soon as possible.

Thank's
Norm L.