[MacDV] Re: FCP 4

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue Jul 12 17:16:12 PDT 2005

Your capture preset for audio does not match your sequence preset.

Do a Get Info on one of the clips and you will see what sample rate you
captured, then create a sequence that matches.
Otherwise, you will have to render everything, and if you move a clip, you
will have to re-render everything.

 regards,

 sb