[MacDV] Re: Beeps when playing back timeline--Ping Norm--MacDV Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue Jul 12 21:48:21 PDT 2005

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:  	(530) 741-1212

Norm,

The beeps tell you the amount of data to process exceeds the power of
the computer to do it in real time... as when you've got mega tracks or
a lot of filters applied.

What happens if you go to a blank part of the timeline and lay in one
video/audio clip with no filters or any other tweaks?

Do you see a red bar in the top of the timeline? Hear beeps?

Ted.