[MacDV] iDVD 05 Quandry

JScal00 at aol.com JScal00 at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 20:32:20 PDT 2005

Hello Fellow MACies,

I've made a project in iMove HD. From there I created a DVD of the project in
iDVD 05. After my initial DVD I choose to put put another DVD to create
another copy. After buring a number of copies (10 or so), which took 13 minutes
each, the following copies took more than 28 minutes each. I thought maybe
quiting and restarting my dual 2 ghz G5 with 1 gig Apple ram would bring me to
coping at the 13 minute per copy rate. It didn't. Does anyone know what is happing
and how to produce my copies at the lower (13 minute) rate per copy?

When I restarted I started back in iMovie HD and moved into iDVD 05 as I did
initially. Thanks for any help yous may able to provide.

Joe Scalise