[MacDV] Re: Changing the Subject [NOISE]

Gordon Alley gordon.alley at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 23:41:56 PDT 2005

TjL--

I checked the headers in your last reply, and that message was sent to
both my personal e-mail address and to the list. But Gmail was
apparently smart enough to display only one copy in my mailbox.

I've also noticed that to whom a Reply gets sent depends upon how the
list server formats the headers of the orignal message. When I reply
to messages from another list I subscribe to (GCMAC --
GraphicConverter), my reply message is directed only to the list
address. Interesting.

--
Gordon B. Alley
http://galley.home.texas.net