[MacDV] January 1, 2009 Doomsday Plan

Ryan Sutter tastyrerun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:31:45 PDT 2005

I have to agree with Zane.  I have two TV's in the house but I never
watch them.  Ever.  I have no idea what's on broadcast television.  I
have digital cable in the house, my kid watches cartoons, my
girlfriend sometimes watches Turner Movie Classics, I watch nothing
and only have the service because it provides Internet too and they
sometimes watch the TV.  Everything I get is from the Internet and
has been for a few years.  I see no future whatsoever in broadcast
television.  Out of my hundreds of channels, I watch none and there
are probably 3 that ever get tuned in by others at my house.  If I
could simply get the programs on those three channels as secure video
podcasts or something and only pay for my Internet access I'd do it
in a heartbeat.  I love podcasting.  Replaced the radio for me already.

Ryan