[MacDV] iTunes to FCP

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Wed Jul 20 17:39:28 PDT 2005

If it's a song you purchased through the iTunes Music Store, you'll need
to burn it to a CD first, then import as an AIFF.  Make sure the AIFF
file is the same format as your FCP sequence (16 bit, 48 kHz for DV
usually).  If it's a non-protected file, just change your import options
in iTunes to AIFF and convert it that way.

- Mark