[MacDV] Memory vendors

Ronald Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Wed Jun 1 16:17:49 PDT 2005

I've been buying RAM for Macintosh computers since 1989.  I've bought
from many places and never been burned.  But my favorite is
http://www.thechipmerchant.com.  They may not be the absolute cheapest,
but they are always competitive and they stand behind their product.

Ronald Woodland -- St. George, Utah  84770
This email is a natural human product.  Slight variations
in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character
and beauty and should in no way be considered flaws
or defects.

----------------

On Jun 1, 2005, at 5:11 PM, Nick Scalise wrote:

On Jun 1, 2005, at 5:35 PM, SLarsonIH at aol.com wrote:

> In short, both my son and I have MDD Dual 867's with a gig of ram. His
> birthday is coming up so I thought I'd get each of us another gig (two
> 512 sticks)
> and max out our machines.  Has anyone had good or bad experiences with
> Coast to
> Coast memory, (1-800-4-Memory) ?

I've bought from them before with no issues. RAM worked well and was
cheap.

However, when the RAM thing was rearing it's ugly head a couple years
back (remember when Apple made their software much more intolerant of
bad RAM?), I heard that Coast was not honoring their lifetime
warranties.

Good luck,
--
Nick Scalise