[MacDV] Scratched DVD - tips?

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Sun Jun 12 06:22:51 PDT 2005

yep, Radio Shack sells differently priced remedies, but I bought the
cheapest--a bottle of creamy liquid and a small lint-free cloth (which
can be washed after use): follow directions--rub it on, smear it around
with special attention to scratches, use the cloth to clean it after
drying...I fixed several rental DVDs this way that had been abused by
kids.

-donald henry hinkle
Advice to Husbands from Ogden Nash:
"Whenever you’re wrong, admit it;  Whenever you’re right, shut up. "