[MacDV] Beta Testers Wanted: Two New QuickTime Tools

Douglas A. Welton douglas_welton at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 13 09:41:28 PDT 2005

Hello Boys and Girls,

I just finished development for two new QuickTime tools:  Portfolius ­ which
allows you to compile a playlist of clips into a single (cross-platform)
movie that can be randomly accessed using Chapter Marks; and MaxiFrame ­
which allows you to customize your clip playback and do (arbitrary)
fullscreen playback across multiple monitors.

At this point, we need some beta testing on the products to see if they do
what we designed them to do.  If you have some time during the next week to
play with Portfolius and/or MaxiFrame and give us some feedback on the
quality of the products, drop me a reply.  I¹ll provide you with the
software and a short ³how-to² for testing.

later,

douglas