[MacDV] Apex AD-1165?

shirleykat at cox.net shirleykat at cox.net
Fri Jun 24 12:22:12 PDT 2005

Hi,

Anyone got an Apex AD-1165? It was on sale for $35 and since my brother
has never seen the DVDs I made, I thought I'd get it for him. Trouble is, the
place I got it doesn't take returns once it's opened, so I'm trying to check
ahead of time.

I know everyone has usually had pretty good words for Apex playing
homemade DVDs, but it doesn't specifically list any support for DVD-R.
Should Igive it to him or swap for another player that lists those formats (a
$70 Sony at Sam's club, for example).

Thanks for any quick advice. I'm visiting him in Indiana and heading out in
less than 24 hours.

Shirley