[MacDV] Mini DV tape brands

Gerhard gerhardk at mac.com
Sat Mar 5 18:27:23 PST 2005

Eric I would be careful with using cleaner tape as most are abrasive
and over use will shorten the life of your camera.  There has been talk
in the past about incompatible lubricants when you switch tape brands
but I have yet to see problems that can be attributed to using
different brands of tape.

Gerhard