[MacDV] Transferring files from Mac to DVD/HDD combo unit?

Richard Dalziel-Sharpe dalshar at optushome.com.au
Tue Mar 15 01:31:42 PST 2005

I have a Pioneer DVR520H that works perfectly both in and out with FCP
HD and iMovie. iMovie says that "camera has no tape" but the import
button is active. I have to operate the Pioneer with the remote as the
camera transport buttons in iMovie are greyed out, other wise it works
just the same as my Sony MiniDV camera.
Richard Dalziel-Sharpe
Australia