[MacDV] Re: capture everything on screen

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat Mar 26 17:20:20 PST 2005

Use a scan converter. Depending on how crisp you need, you can rent one for
about $200-$400/day. Folsom makes a very good one.

You can also buy an inexpensive one (I bought one for $85 at a Compusa or
similar store) that's aimed at presentations. It's not nearly as sharp as
the expensive scan converters.

If you have access to a powerbook, they have S-Video output, which you can
record on a VCR.

 regards,

 sb