[MacDV] Software coupons?

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Mon May 2 10:08:24 PDT 2005

On Monday, May 02, 2005, at 00:53AM, Preston <Boardrider at aaaHawk.com> wrote:

>I don't know if anyone really knows, but we all collect them as if
>they had some sort of value.
>The original poster was just making a funny.
>:-)
>-Preston
>
>>What are those software coupons good for anyway?

>>>Uh yeah. But take heart. With each purchase, they give you "software
>>>coupons".

Hey! Does anyone think there's some email list somewhere about cereal where the listers there are spending so much bandwidth about the proof of purchase seals on cereal boxes?

;-)

By they way, I have used my Software proof of purchase coupons before. It was for a system upgrade before OS 10.

--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at mac.com