[MacDV] Software coupons?

Djwp djwp1 at comcast.net
Wed May 4 20:03:25 PDT 2005

Ugh!  I can't believe it!  They got me!  I didn't realize that I would
need to buy a new Quicktime Pro key and I accepted and downloaded that
upgrade to Quicktime 7.  That's what I get for not reading the fine
print!  Shoot!
This is pretty ugly of Apple to do.

They can keep their coupons.  I'm not going to buy another key unless I
absolutely need it.