[MacDV] QT Pro (New Key for 7)

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Thu May 5 04:42:22 PDT 2005

As we all use quicktime on this list by default
and most of us use programs other then the Quicktime player to edit
video
mostly it is the full screen mode that the pro key gives us. Yes?

For those of us that don't know; the Quicktime player can go full
screen without having the pro key.
Apple leaves it this open in Quicktime's library for developers, and so
it gives us mortals a back door
just run this Apple script and you will get full screen!

Alex

(*
   Full-screener! by Mikey-San.
   http://www.mikey-san.net/
   If you make changes, add a comment below and keep the ones above!
*)

on open theMovie
   tell application "QuickTime Player"
     activate
     set request to display dialog "Select a scaling, fool!" with icon ¬
       note buttons {"normal", "double", "screen"} default button
"screen"
     if button returned of request is "normal" then
       open theMovie
       present movie 1 scale normal
     else if button returned of request is "double" then
       open theMovie
       present movie 1 scale double
     else if button returned of request is "screen" then
       open theMovie
       present movie 1 scale screen
     end if
   end tell