[MacDV] horrible glitch!

Spud0812 at aol.com Spud0812 at aol.com
Thu May 5 12:04:37 PDT 2005

Hi all,
    In the middle of completing a video for my job, I seem to have
encountered a horrible problem with Imovie Titling....I had to add a cred roll at end of
video with 300 (!!) names in the "thank yous", it did the title ok, but since
then, the titling doesnt work anymore in iMovie, (cant update the credits, or
do any more titling period in any other projects.) Plus when I try to get
into my Mac to look at memory allocation in iMovie or any other applications, it
wont even let me look at the memory...doesn't come up for any other
applications. What could be wrong? Do I re-install iMovie? Please help!
Thanks!