[MacDV] iLife4 install

Kim kphillips3 at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 5 18:45:41 PDT 2005

I have iLife 4 and want to install iDVD. I have everything else
installed but never installed iDVD since I did not have a DVD drive. I
borrowed a friends internal DVD drive, was that a joke installing. Now
when I run the iLife installer I get the message, One of these
applications is running, list of ilafe apps, Please quit these apps
before installing. Then all I can do is close the installer. I has no
apps running when trying this. Just yesterday I did all the Macjanitor
and permission fixes. Any idea how to get the installer to work?

Eric